partition recovery

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by iceni60, Sep 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

2. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

well, i have to say this is the best software i have ever come across. i had forgotten i used it. then, after turning on my PC, i got an alert saying some registry value wanted to change to E: and it's back from the dead, i'm in shock :\ i didn't even read the instructions :D i hope it's still all working OK.

3. G-Force

G-Force Guest

Look's good Ice. :cool: That you usually test drive and review all you're unique software posting's,
    I'd have nothing but full confidence downloading.

I didn't even read the instructions! <- They'd only have gotten in the way! :D

Another reason you are the "Prince of Downloads!" ;)

GF

4. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i can't believe how luckly i was finding this. i wasn't looking for it, all i did was do a search for MVPs freeware, then clicked a few links and ended up on that page.

it's great software and, i think, everyone should have it on their computer.

5. Hi iceni60, this program is great, in fact it is included in Ultimate Boot CD (UBCD), which runs many programs and you can add many more, the place is here:
    http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/
    This is an image to burn on a CD, very useful, I have many programs that run in a floppy and added them to UBCD, so that they run in a CD now.

6. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks, zorro zorrito. i have heard of ultimatebootcd but never really looked closely at the site. i'll have a look around, thanks [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.