Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by iceni60, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

2. Fire-Ant

Fire-Ant Registered Member

Hey, nice mouse-over effect on that picture.

Does she own a broomstick? :D

3. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Attached Files:

4. Sugabella

Sugabella Registered Member

I don't think that she was wrong in any way LOL ;) :p

5. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

I like this bit...
    :D

6. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

LOLOL!!!
    Is this why BJ has~what we call~
    The Computer Babysitter
    on when he's work, humo_O

7. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hey Cindy-whats the computer babysitter? :D :D Does it work? :D

8. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

Your ask'in meo_O

LOL!!!
    Supposedly, it erases anything "bad"
    I could download or do on the computer.
    I'll have Steve post about it later.
    I think, he heard about it from someone here.
    something about "Shadow Mood" or something like that.
    :D :D :D :D

9. Capp

Capp Registered Member

I laughed my butt off!!

Very funny

10. Capp

Capp Registered Member

my favorite...long but hillarious

Darn, Darn, Darn washing up. Now, in the normal course of things I do all the cooking and washing up. (This is partly due to a tactical error I made in an argument many years ago. You know when you're so angry you start blurring the line between masochistic hyperbole and usefully hissing threat? 'Well, maybe I'll just microwave all my CDs - look, look, there goes my Tom Robinson Band - feel better now?' Been there? Splendid. So, several years ago we're having this argument and somehow I found myself inhabiting a place where saying, 'OK, OK, OK - I'll do all the cooking and all the washing up all the time, then!' seemed like a hugely cunning gambit. In fact, though, this is not too bad a deal. You see, if Margret is cooking turkey (unstuffed, three-and-a-half-hours) and oven chips (20 minutes, turn once), then she'll begin putting them in the oven at precisely the same time. If Margret's preparing tea, then its style will be her variation on Sweet 'n' Sour that runs Burnt Beyond Recognition 'n' Potentially Fatal.) Can you remember what I was saying before I opened those brackets? Hold on... ah, right - washing up. Now, the thing is, if you're an English male, what you do when you leave home is go to the shop nearest to your new place, buy a Pot Noodle (Chicken and Mushroom), feast on its delights slumped on the sofa in front of the TV, swill out the plastic carton it came in, then use this carton for all your subsequent meals until you get married. There's a beauty of economy to it. Thus, when I cook a meal for four, the aftermath left in the sink as I carry the gently steaming plates to the table is a single saucepan and, if I've pulled out the all stops to dazzle visiting Royalty, perhaps a spoon. Margret cannot make cheese on toast without using every single saucepan, wok, tureen and colander in the house. Post-Margret-meal, I walk into the kitchen to discover a sink teetering with utensils holding off gravity only by the sly use of a spätzle glue.
    'How the hell did you use all these to make that?'
    'It's just what I needed.'
    'What? Where did the lawnmower fit in?

11. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Girl-boy relationships, not for me at my current age, I'll wait till i'm older before going for hot girls. :D
    I used to have a crush on a girl in my class 3 years ago, but after I graduated from primary school to go on to secondary school I've never seen her again. I just gave up on her, and started concentrating more on serious work.

12. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

When the boyfriend is at work, the girlfriend babysits the computer for him and ends up infecting the com with tons of spyware, only to get a big scolding from the boyfriend at the end of the day.
    Hey guys, just imagine billy gates at work, and his wife babysits his computer and ends up infecting it with tons of trojans and malware. What do you think bill will do to her? :D

13. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Might have to install some '3rd party' security apps Mr G.....but be careful, might not get any M$ support if you do that!

14. big ed

big ed Registered Member

I never argue w/my girlfriend......She is bigger than I am......She might just tell my wives too.

Not playing around, big ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.