registry mechanic - mscomctl.ocx problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by lostsoul57, Nov 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostsoul57

lostsoul57 Registered Member

I have a similar problem with registry mechanic, only instead of being missing I get the message:

Run-time error '372':

Failed to load control 'ImageList' from MSCOMCTL.OCX. Your version of MSCOMCTL.OCX may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.

I have since tryed the installer program without success, please could you help.

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi lostsoul57, and welcome to Wilders.

I have split your post off the thread in the SpywareBlaster & Other Forum since your problem is related to Registry Mechanic and not SpywareBlaster.

As you have said you have tried the MSCOMCTL Installer file (missingfilesetup.exe) offered in this link: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=12266 and it had not fixed the problem, you might want to read through this page at the Microsoft Support site and see if it helps:

Run-Time Error 372 Occurs with the ImageList Control in Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0

Regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.