Strange but cured occurance with BoClean

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by mercurie, Oct 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Fellow Creatures,
    Maybe someone can tell me what this was all about. I do want to make it clear that the issue is solved and all is well. Which is what I like about BO sturdy and relatively user simple and friendly.

BoClean has been hitting the hard drive real hard recently. Instead of the little love taps it gives. No trojans or other nasty alerts or kills. Just long green icon light ups 5 or 6 seconds sometimes. Yesterday, morning it was really bad. I tried several things. Shutdown BO and restart. Samething. Reboot system. Samething. Real long green lighted icon and long hard drive hits as it launches and relaunches. :doubt: :( . Hmmm some silent update or momentary conflict maybe. Always save BoClean program file for just such issue. ;) . Uninstall and reinstall BoClean. Ahhhh. All is well BoClean very well and polite now. Little activity, quick green lights and little love taps to the hard drive much better.
    Get update. No can not do it, "error". Hmmm. Well lets reboot. I need those updates and future ones of course. Reboot get updates, they load up good. All is very well. :D Any ideas what that was all about? I think a silent update went bad. But this really was not something that happened overnight it was so slow that I did not notice it at first. Then after the "fix" it was like wow, was that thing making a racket before. :doubt: Any ideas? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.