Backup & Recovery 2011 (advanced) Free does not have cyclic backup options in it

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by maxz222, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxz222

maxz222 Registered Member

I just downloaded Backup & Recovery 2011 (Advanced) Free from Paragon website. I'd like setting up a daily scheduled image backup for my win 7 system so that I can have at every moment only ONE of such a backup i.e. the latest (for space saving porpouses).
    "Cyclic backup" option referenced on page 85 of Backup & Recovery 2011 (Advanced) Free pdf manual seemed to be the right tool for me to achieve my goal...
    The manual states, on the above mentioned page 85, that under the "Wizard" menu there is the "Backup utilities" options and under that there is the "cyclic backup" option...but at that place I found NO "Cyclic Backup" options!!!
    Can anyone tell me if this option really exists and eventually where I can find it?
    Thank to all of you in advance
    Massimo

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  2. J_L

J_L Registered Member

It was an advertised feature on older versions of this software, but doesn't exist anymore. Heck, it was still advertised when it got removed.

3. maxz222

maxz222 Registered Member

Thank you very much J L, for your answer and I'm sorry for some text mistakes in my post. I think I'm going to search some other software that can suit my needs.
    Massimo

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.