3 Great Free Rescue Boot cds

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Warlockz, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warlockz

Warlockz Registered Member

I wanted to share these with you all 3 are completely free, these are great if your machine quits on you and you don't want to pay for a computer tech to do basic tasks that you can do for yourself!

Paragon Rescue Kit 9.0 Express

http://www.paragon-software.com/home/rk-express/

Hiren's BootCD 9.8

EDIT: Download Link removed by Warlockz, as another user pointed out Hiren's BootCD contains Pirated software/Warez, which is not allowed on Wilders, :oops: Sorry!

Ultimate Boot CD 4.1.1

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

Check them out, they are very useful! ;)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  2. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

Thank you for this, much appreciated.

3. kC_

kC_ Registered Member

you may want to remove hirens cd, it contains a few pirated applications (e.g acronis/spinrite) just to name a few

4. Warlockz

Your very welcome, and if anyone has another great boot cd they would like to share with us please let us know,by posting it in this thread!

5. Warlockz

Thanks for pointing that out for me, I cant post the download link if it contains warez! oops;)

You know Spinrite has saved me from a big downfall before, to bad its so expensive, But you know if it wasn't for warez, most of these software Company's wouldn't be getting all the free advertising which in turn makes them more money regardless of all the poor people downloading their very expensive pirated software ;)

The poor people that cant afford the software, and will never buy it in the first place, download the warez, and in turn tell all of their friends what a great software it is, and then the customers start to roll in!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  6. lordpake

lordpake Registered Member

Thanks for the info. Paragon Rescue Kit was news to me :)

7. jonyjoe81

jonyjoe81 Registered Member

Thanks for the info.

I just burned the "Paragon Rescue Kit 9.0 Express" ISO into a cd. I booted my computer and it has a fully functioning "boot corrector" . That is a tremendous utility for repairing windows xp drive letter problems encountered when doing clones/image restores. Also can check and edit "boot.ini" files. I've used the "boot corrector" before (when it was payware) with great success to get my restored drives to boot. Even when it was "payware" it was worth the cost, highly recommended to everyone as a free download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.