NOD32 Portable?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by NODPortable, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NODPortable

NODPortable Registered Member

Hi,

I'm just playing around with some of these 'portable' applications that I've found such as Portable Firefox and Portable Thunderbird (from www.portableapps.com). The recommend using a portable form of anti virus which seems to me like a good idea.

I have NOD32 V2 and Smart Security installed on my home desktop, is there a genuine portable version of NOD32 and Smart Security?

If not, what applications would you recommend to provide some security for USB applications that will be most compatible with NOD32 when at home?

Cheers

2. dr pan k

dr pan k Registered Member

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  3. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

Hi,
    check this for v2.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

now all nod32.000 to nod32.006 + nod32.007 :thumb:

5. P011322

P011322 Registered Member

But this only partially works. I tried it out and the first warning I see is

"Error occurred while scanning operating memory. System memory cannot be scanned (the kernel service is not running or an error occurred while loading nod32m1.vxd)."

That is not a sound alternative. :thumbd:

It should be able to scan memory and it should be able to update, too.

I want to know, does ESET have an approved procedure for a portable version of their NOD32 product? And, if so, where is the procedure?

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.