Superantispyware coupon code?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by geepondy, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geepondy

geepondy Registered Member

If you check out my other thread (I can't seem to get the edited title to appear), you'll see I'm an instant believer in superantispyware. I see if you buy from their site, there's a place to enter a coupon. Any available right now or are there other possibly cheaper places to buy it? I don't consider the $30 asking price to be unreasonable but I know like when I bought Webrooter's Spysweeper a couple of years ago, there were sites that sold it cheaper then webroot home page.

2. geepondy

I won't start another thread but I'll ask a question in this one so perhaps someone will respond.

I took the PM advice of a nice member and I uninstalled my trial version where I promptly got an offer to purchase the program much cheaper then from their web site. I bought one subscription with lifetime updates for $19.95 and a second subscription for $9.95, saving $20 off their web site price. Now it doesn't say the second subscription is lifetime updates but it doesn't say it isn't, either. Can anybody confirm whether it is or not? I entered and activated the second subscription and when I go to the control center it just gives the product identification number with no description of if or when updates expire.

3. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

The extra copy would need to have the lifetime update option added to it as well - you can do that at the time of original purchase for US $9.95. If you would like to do that, please submit a support ticket on our site and we can assist you in taking care of that - you are NOT required to do this - it's something we offer.
    http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html

4. geepondy

Thank you Nick. A suggestion would be to add a blob in the Control Panel to let users know when their subscription expires, if ever. It's a nice touch so that people won't be surprised at the end of the year when it's subscription renewal time.

5. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

That will be in the upcoming version 4.0 :)

6. Chris12923

Chris12923 Registered Member

You just don't find this type of service very many places :) SAS rocks!

Thanks,

Chris

7. mata7

mata7 Registered Member

i try and unistalled but i dont got that coupon for $19.00 and life time, do you still have the coupon code :)

thanks

8. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks; I am using free version, and I have been offered $19.95 license for lifetime right after database is updated each time, I mean each time. Didn't you get the same Royal treatment ? However, I have not been moved by that offer just yet. Just wonder perhaps the moment I decide to jump on the paid wagon, it may just disappear before my naked eyes. :)

9. mata7

mata7 Registered Member

no i dint get it, maybe cause i unistalled before the end of the 15 days of trial?

10. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

When you check for updates and the new windows shows all the updates just scroll to the bottom of that. $19.99 is on mine everytime.

11. mata7

mata7 Registered Member

thi is what show on my screen

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  12. acr1965

Did you already update today? If so, check again tomorrow and when it shows the new added definitions scroll to the bottom of the page. It shows the $19.99 special on mine (I checked when I updated a little while ago).

13. mata7

mata7 Registered Member

i will do it tomorrow, btw on you side it show any coupon code or a link?

if you do it tomorrow will you please send me the especial link

thanks

btw how do you compare SAS to Spyware Doctor

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  14. mata7

mata7 Registered Member

no special for me today also, maybe because am Fat :)

15. EliteKiller

EliteKiller Registered Member

Uninstall the free version and you should get the special "discounted" link.

16. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

PM me :)

17. acr1965

I have not tried PC Tools. But I have tried SAS and purchased it. Never had any negative experience with SAS either.

18. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi.folks: In theory, both SAS(paid) and Spyware Doctor are excellent apps. But in reality, SAS has received wider positive reception, coupled with first-class support, and boutique-style business culture=== :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Whereas SD has a Big business manners, poor support coupled with questionable marketing tactics==:thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: stay away 100 feet at least. Believe me or search this forum, you will get earful. Have a nice one.

19. mata7

mata7 Registered Member

Hi guys i finally got my Life Time Discount, i download and registered it, but my license don't say life time, it don't supposed say life time?

20. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

The code is automatically set to lifetime on our server. Version 4.0 will display the lifetime status as well as expiration date if there is one for non-lifetime licenses.

21. mata7

mata7 Registered Member

oh ok thanks Nick

22. 19monty64

19monty64 Registered Member

I had SD for a year, but after trying SAS I've not used "the doc" since. SAS gives more detail about updates (and what it detects) and just runs so-o-o-o-o much lighter. No FP's with SAS yet either...

23. SoCalReviews

SoCalReviews Registered Member

I have been looking for a good real time ASW product to replace other bloated and buggy ASW products I had been using. The SAS free version has been running light on resources and free of conflicts with the rest of my security software so I finally decided to purchase some SAS Pro subscriptions with the lifetime definition updates. The entire product purchase, registration and activation process was very simple. Thank you SUPERAntiSpy and all the others who posted the helpful information about SAS. :thumb:

NOTE: Here is one helpful tip for anyone experiencing excessive system slowdown while running numerous real time security programs...To help avoid program conflicts I would recommend adding SAS to the exclusion lists of all the other security software (such as FW, AV, other ASWs programs, etc.) and exclude those other security programs in the SAS exclusion list. Also exclude those other programs from each other in each one of their exclusion lists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.