Nod and Updating by Dialup

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by marcromero, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcromero

marcromero Guest

I must give credit, where credit is due... I decided, once again, to try Nod32. I downloaded the new version two days ago, as you may remember, for two months I had continuous update issues with Nod32 on dialup and multiple errors, it just didn't seem to work for me, I would like to report, that it hasn't missed a lick since installing version 2.7, it seems to update each time I connect via dialup and there's an update available. If it continues to work properly, and consistently, I will once again be a Nod32 customer. I appreciate whatever Eset has done to make this a viable solution for dialup users, like me.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Since ESET added new servers any update problems are quite unlikely . ESET have done a very good job ! :thumb:

Attached Files:

3. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

It has improved a lot, but keep in mind that any connection error to a specific server has been disabled in 2.7 .. So you'll only see a connection error when it can't reach any of the servers listed in the server list (or the one specified).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.