Save an additional 20%....

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by pjiv, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjiv

pjiv Registered Member

Ok,

I did it, I upgraded to 10 and when I got my purchase confirmation it had a nice little bonus...

Thank you for shopping at our Online Store, which is powered by the Digital River Commerce System. We have received your order.Please keep this as your proof of purchase.
    Take 20% off your next purchase on our most popular products from Acronis. Discounted prices will show in the shopping cart.
    Save on Acronis True Image 9.0, Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0, Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 8.0, and Acronis Power Utilities 2005, Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0.

Just click on the URL below and get our best products at our best prices.
    You can even send this offer to a friend!
    It's our way of saying thanks.

http://www.digitalriver.com/promo=72298

Hurry! This offer expires 3 weeks from the date of purchase.

So here I'm giving it to a friend. I'm sure this is only going to work once, so if you use this, be kind and REPLACE the code for the next person!

Enjoy!

2. TheWeaz

TheWeaz Registered Member

Real nice ... takes you to Version 9.

3. pjiv

pjiv Registered Member

For someone without 9 I would say it's a great bargin, or someone wanting to add Disk Director 10

4. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Aha he says getting in quickly :) . If Acronis are making a special offer on v9, then supporting it for a little while longer will hopefully be a given.

I wouldn't expect them to offer upgrades for free magazine cover version like 7 which are so old - though may still the job.

Colin

5. TheWeaz

"If Acronis are making a special offer on v9, then supporting it for a little while longer will hopefully be a given."

They're giving it away because they want nothing to do with it.

As soon as people start asking for support, it will be “Please update to the latest version ….”.

6. pjiv

pjiv Registered Member

Acronis is not giving this offer, Digital River is.

7. TheWeaz

Then either Acronis is willing to accept an addition 20% off or DR is covering the difference out of pocket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.