VR Tattler

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by mikel108, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikel108

mikel108 Registered Member

That's right folk's, just when you thought that you were safe along comes a completely new, exciting tabloid. I'm sure that your Enquirering minds wonder what happened to your old trusty rag. Well let's just say that it's been made bankrupt. So on with the new....

First issue of the new VR (Virtual Reality) Tattler due this week-end.

2. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

looking forward to it
    Rita

3. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

4. mikel108

OK OK OK I will give you one little taste before the week-end.

But before I do...here's the legal stuff.

The following are parody's ..... half truths (I am sure some are full truths) and other tales from the virtual reality side.

5. mikel108

Brand new paper, brand new stories.......

Attached Files:

6. mikel108

I think that lovely Rita the meter maid has left me a few love letters on my windshield. Could be a story in it.

7. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Well I feel rotten cause you did so much hard work and it looked super..but just knew that if some search engine or other came hunting there might be big problems. :oops: so I will go sit in the corner with you ;)

But figured, better from me who really cares, than one of those " legal suits" that wanted to give ya three big ones in the shoulder and take yer arm off :D :eek: So it was the right decision.

Disclaimer...I do not work for NASA. :)

Scientists at NASA have developed a gun built specifically to launch dead chickens at the windshields of airliners, military jets and the space shuttle, all traveling at maximum velocity. The idea is to simulate the frequent incidents of collisions with airborne fowl to test the strength of the windshields. British engineers heard about the gun and were eager to test it on the windshields of their new high-speed trains. Arrangements were made. But when the gun was fired, the engineers stood shocked as the chicken hurtled out of the barrel, crashed into the shatterproof shield, smashed it to smithereens, crashed through the control console, snapped the engineer's backrest in two and embedded itself in the back wall of the cabin. Horrified Britons sent NASA the disastrous results of the experiment, along with the designs of the windshield, and begged the US scientists for suggestions.

NASA's response was just one sentence, "Thaw the chicken."

Attached Files:

8. mikel108

OK just one more today, cuz the wife's at work and the kids are in school. And yes I finished the laundry and dishes like she left on the list....do ya think I'm crazy :p

Attached Files:

• Rita.JPG
      Rita.JPG
      File size:
      52.7 KB
      Views:
  9. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:) I am glad to see a new tabloid has emerged from the ashes of the old. Be advised however that the Wildman is still using the services of one Mr. E. Fudd. Mr. Fudd has ensured me that only half truths and questionable stories about the Wildman will slip past him, an the whole truth will never see the light of day. One certain rabbit appears to cause problems, an Mr. Fudd ensures me that a generous supply of carrots should resolve that particular situation.

Thanks
    Wildman
    :D :cool: :) ;) :p :D :eek: :rolleyes:

10. mikel108

2 in the morning what do I do, write about Bigbuck....poor, poor you!

Attached Files:

• BB.GIF
      BB.GIF
      File size:
      18 KB
      Views:
  11. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

Don't reporters usually work 24/7, 'round the clock, to get a good story going ??! http://img237.echo.cx/img237/7051/scratchhead4px.gif

Hey...we readers want something to read http://img237.echo.cx/img237/2512/kaffeetrinken3er.gif and talk about !!
    'specially about the famous Wilder's people...........!

So...keep up the fun/good work !!! http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/thumbs/thumbsupup.gif

LOLOL !!!

http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/laughing/laughbounce2.gif

12. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

13. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Keep up the good reporting--good job--very enteraining!! :D love your work!

14. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Soooooooooooo?......Errrrrrrrrrrrr?...........When are these OZ 'Jockies' likely to hit the Streets??........I think they are just what I have been looking for....

Cochise, :cool:

15. mikel108

I really love the posts inbetween stories. They take on a life of their own.

@ Bigbuck...I knew it was a beer, I'm just mad because you are like Wildman with his ice cream.....you won't share!! :D

@ everyone. I find doing this relaxing, however if there is a story about you that you don't like just PM me and I can fix it.......just adding the legal stuff, I've got this Fudd guy riding my butt.

@ Wildman. I think Fudd and that rabbit are in cahoots!!

Attached Files:

16. mikel108

OK, This one will have to keep you warm untill Tomorrow night. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

17. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

It's a good thing you 'remembered' letting the readers know, where those reports are written from.
    :D ;) ;) ;) :D

18. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

19. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

I'm waiting :eek::D

20. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:eek: If Fudd is in alliance with that rabbit, I'll have no choice but to turn lose a certain crazy duck. If that happens there is no telling what will happen.

Yes it is true the Wildman does not share his ice cream, he does not get it that often (the spouse can be a mean task master in certain areas). Don't be mad a Bigbuck either, the Wildman don't share his beer (bier) neither (not when one a day is all that is allowed).

Thanks
    Wildman
    :doubt: o_O

21. CartoonBoy

CartoonBoy Registered Member

Well it's about time I made the TOP 5 !! I've been busting my butt for so long now. :rolleyes: Thanks Mikel108 :D

Why didn't the FollyWood guys get a hold of that Marja o_O

PRESS WARS !!! ALRIGHT....COOL......GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!! shirts off in the gravel ):D :D :D

22. mikel108

:rolleyes:

What do you mean they did not get to you. Did you not hear about venus and pluto. Ooohh I guess not yet!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :D

23. mikel108

Since I think it's Friday night where you are at Firecat, I won't make you wait any longer.

Attached Files:

24. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Yes, snowbound's been testing the formulas we've been developing at our labs. I must say that the first time he took the pepper jalapeno beans, he was pretty much heated up! :eek::eek::eek::D

Actually, the Virtual Reality bean just entered beta, and it did melt a GeForce FX 5800 Ultra and a Pentium 4 Extreme Edition. Apart from this, no other problems, but we do recommend that you have good cooling for your room as well as your PC, plus at least 512MB of RAM :D

Please do not stock up on animal rams as I've had some of my testers trying to get their rams on me! :'(

I am looking for more "volunteer" testers, so please contact me if you want to be a tester :D

25. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

I REPEAT! I AM NOT TAKING MY 'SHIRT' OFF TO WRESTLE IN THE GRAVEL!!! THAT IS A DIRECT QUOTE ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IS LIABLE TO GET THEIR B*** KICKED!

MARJA:cool:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.