Brilliant Screensaver, try it :)

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by iceni60, Nov 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

this screensaver is very good. you can also use it as a wallpaper, as its low on resourses too. i think someone should try it so they can say how good it is too :D
    since i installed it ive scanned for spyware, virii and trojans so im sure its clean. :)

http://www.geisswerks.com/drempels/index.html

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Looks pretty neat ICE :cool: :ninja: .....but what are you trying to do, overload me?
    You've already got me look'in into that patch thing from desktops.... :D :D :cool: Got me play'in catch-up little buddy. :D :)

GF

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

well, normally i wouldnt mention half the stuff i download, but i think they're good. also, if we have the same programs you wont be tempted to steal any more of mine :D

4. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

You better have a good network scanner... :ninja: :ninja: :-* cuzz I'll be a com'in..... :eek:
    Seriously (right :D ), I can just imagine how many items you investigate... :D Hey, just think of all the experience
    you're gaining.....light years ahead of mere mortals...oh mighty "Prince of Downloads!" :D :D :D :ninja:

GF *puppy* :-* :ninja:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2004
  5. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Nah, I still prefer the good ol' Windows XP default screensaver. Hehehe! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.