Differences between Mamutu and Zemana AL

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Victek, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyboard_Commando

Keyboard_Commando Registered Member

Yes, to a degree, But if you look at the configuration options (as posted above) Zemana has in comparison to DW ... it's night and day, the difference between them. The ability to deny while still using the application is there with Zemana. You only have Terminate App or Allow with DW.

2. Victek

Victek Registered Member

One reason I like Mamutu is you can adjust the alert sensitivity. Zemana AL reminds me a little of the old CyberHawk. CH could be so silent that I wondered if it did anything at all. Zemana does pop-up an alert once in a while, so I know it's not dead :)

3. goranilic

goranilic Registered Member

Sorry for intrusion, but... would like to add Prevx 3 in basket. Since this is BB as well? So, what are differences and similarities with 2 mentioned?
    thx!

4. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

And for those interested, I'll be 'captain obvious' by saying that by default this program does what it says, and blocks the webcam from activating.

lifecam.jpg
    lifecam 2.jpg

5. SafetyFirst

SafetyFirst Registered Member

I might give Zemana a shot.

I used PrivacyKeyboard as my real-time antikeylogger for 4 years and was satisfied with it. When I tried to install the newest version it gave me BSOD five times in a row, so I guess it's game over. :(

Now I am looking for a substitute, Zemana is the first candidate...

6. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

Thought I'd post a few screenshots of Zemana while installing BluePoint Security.

Haven't installed much lately, so was interesting to see the following alerts by Zemana.

3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.