the serial number can't active TI11 2009

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tomgomes, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomgomes

tomgomes Registered Member

Hallo masters.
    I purchased the TI 2009 and the serial don’t match. I already have three chats , two uninstall, three check serial number and one re download . There are a warning in the start screen window that say: THE TRIAL PERIOD HAS EXPIRED.
    And any thing working. I can’t create the ASZ.
    The text on the chat says: An operator will be with you shortly.
    But this is not valid. There are two times today that i am waiting for it and in each time two hours waiting for it.
    I lost my saturday and sunday trying fix the acronis for nothing.
    what to do?
    Can someone help me?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
  2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Go to the Acronis site and IIRC you have to login to your user account area. There should be a window for you to enter the serial number you were issued and it will check it and if it is wrong a new number should be issued to you.

This is a known TI2009 problem. There are other posts on the forum pertaining to this issue.

3. tomgomes

tomgomes Registered Member

Hi,
    I do it. i was to my account and put the register number in the window. The number was confirmed but don't unlock the TI11.
    And I can't make the ASZ.
    The 2009 remain like trial.
    On the other hand, my HD has two partition C and E and in each one there are one win XPpro. I already used the chkdsk /r/f and not chanded.
    What to do?

Attached Files:

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

5. Xenon2000

Xenon2000 Registered Member

I have this same issue. My father in law puchased TI v11 but then got an upgrade key for 2009 v12. Everything was working fine until recently. Now it does not do auto backups and each time you try to run TI 2009, it says Your Trial Period Has Expired. It then lets you click on Register to enter your key(s).

If I enter my v12 key, it sees it's an upgrade key and then asks for the v11 key, which I then enter. But then after I close and reopen TI 2009, it says the same thing.

I have been workin with Acronis tech support now for about 1 week and so far they only thing they have told me to do twice now, is to uninstall and reinstall. Which I have done twice. Still the same message.

I am about to dump TI 2009 and try to reinstall v11. If it's as simple as getting a replacement Key from Acronis, then I don't understand why they haven't just done that already.

6. SBMongoos

SBMongoos Registered Member

I tried this and got the following message:

The inserted serial number does not require replacement. Feel free to use it further with your product.

But I cannot register nor upgrade. Now what?

7. Xenon2000

Xenon2000 Registered Member

I solved my own issue with the recommendation here for a replacement serial. Tech support still never gave me one or asked me to replace it. But since I saw that helped here, I replaced it and now it's working again. Now to see if it still works after another 15 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.