ZoneAlarmPro

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by mllopes, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mllopes

mllopes Registered Member

Hi
    In HTTP compatibility setup(IMON) when i try to put zonealarm the latest version to higher efficiency and click ok if i go there again it remains in high compatibility, i dont know where the problem is since i did not update zonealarm
    Anybody can help me please.
    Thank you

Mário

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I can't comment why is this happening but actually you don't need this ZoneAlarm component in Higher efficenly mode because it may result in problems . Use higher efficency for your web-browser , for example :thumb:

3. mllopes

mllopes Registered Member

Thank you for your answer, what i cant change is vsmon and vsmon.exe to high efficiency have wrote to eset about this and they said that it must be some kind of registry protection that block the change, however i have turned off prevx1 and spysweeper that are the 2 programs that could be blocking it and it always keep turning into high compatibility.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi again ! Thanks for letting me know . By the way , ZoneAlarm has its own and very good self-protection

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice