Zemana AntiMalware 2 BETA

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Emre TINAZTEPE, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

Hi ida15

Thank you very much for your answers and for your help

With best Regards
    Mops21

2. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

Hi ida15

Thank you very much for your answers and for your help. I have send an email to support@zemana.com to you

The error ist not fixed

With best Regards
    Mops21

3. ida15

ida15 Registered Member

No problem, anytime :)

Best regards,

Ida

4. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

Hi ida15

Thank you very much for your answers and for your help. I will post when the error is fixed here

With best Regards
    Mops21

5. ida15

ida15 Registered Member

You are welcome!

Have a great day!

Ida

6. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

Hi ida15

You, too

With best Regards
    Mops21

7. Hiltihome

Hiltihome Registered Member

Nice ping-pong,
    with welcome, thanks and regards..., every time I check here...,
    but no information on Zemana AntiMalware...

Nice Chat

8. pling_man

pling_man Registered Member

I have been following this thread but have yet to try this product -- but I am tempted.
    I am using Zemana Antilogger and I am eagerly waiting for an update to support more of Windows 10.
    Now I am confused with the new deal with IT-Sentry Inc in the US.
    Will Zemana Antilogger still be supported by Zemana?
    Can we post here about "Watchdog Antimalware" as well as "ZAM"?
    Maybe the nice ida15 could help me make sense of it all.

9. phalanaxus

phalanaxus Registered Member

From what I got Watchdog is rebranded ZAM. I hope @ida15 can clarify it though.

10. anon

anon Registered Member

http://malwaretips.com/threads/watchdog-anti-malware.50506/page-2#post-430686
    http://malwaretips.com/threads/watchdog-anti-malware.50506/

11. phalanaxus

12. subhrobhandari

subhrobhandari Registered Member

This whole thing is weird. I hope Ida explains it here. Why does it accept Zemana License? So far all the rebrands I know have separate licensing system.

13. clubhouse1

clubhouse1 Registered Member

About IT-Sentry

https://www.it-sentry.com/about.php

Seems its a licensed re-brand, nothing too unusual...Same as MBAM and Chica PC-Shield

http://www.chicalogic.com/downloads

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
  14. Mattchu

Mattchu Registered Member

Just done a refresh of my Windows 10 pc and now Zemana AntiMalware 2 portable will not activate with the lifetime key i got from participating in the Beta program. Says "you are trying to activate your product key on more computers than your current license allows."
    I`m 100% sure it`s not been used on any other machine. Even tried extracting the old executable from a previous backup and that`s still a no go!
    Also considering it`s `portable` why is it storing data in the Appdata\Local\Zemana folder? and surley if it`s portable it shouldn`t matter what computer it`s used on, you should be able to stick it on a usb and use it on any computer...
    Pm`ed Ida, hopefully she can shed some light on it, i find it quite a nice program.

15. clubhouse1

clubhouse1 Registered Member

I've had this problem 3 times now due to re-formats and trying different versions of windows, 7, 8.1, 10 swapping about etc...I think the key activates 5 times and then you get the "you are trying to activate your product key on more computers than your current license allows." message....I just contact Zemana customer support services** (3 times due to this) and they reactivate the key no problem whatsoever..I live in the UK and they usually reply within an hour if its during normal working hours :)

Email: support@zemana.com**

Edit, just use the same e-mail addy you got the lifetime key with and give them the license key number.

16. ida15

ida15 Registered Member

What would you like to know? :) Send me a PM or even write on here and I will provide you with all the answers. And the welcome, thanks, regards, I am just a nice person, trying to help everyone out. So please feel free to ask me whatever you want and I will reply in a timely manner! You can always check our website for more info or the product release notes.

Why are you tempted? Have you tried ZAL on Windows 10, please feel free to share your comments with me and let me know if I may help in any way.
    ZAM and ZAL both are always going to be supported by us! We no longer work with IT Sentry as already shared with everyone.
    Watchdog- create a new thread if you wish, because this is the ZAM thread and has nothing to to with us as I am only providing you answers for ZAM and ZAL, I am not a Watchdog employee :);)
    I hope it makes sense now.

We have partnered with them, that's it:)

Same technology. Last time I checked using same technology was legal :) We are partners with them.

I will look into it further and get back to you. Thank you!

We no longer work with them, so whatever they are saying might not be true, then yet again, you can choose to believe what they are saying. After all I am working for Zemana, I would know what is going on in our company, right?

Hello again, please check your PM, as I have already provided you with an answer and with a solution to your problem.
    Also feel free to contact our support team, they are more technical than I am: support@zemana.com

Thanks :) Please feel free to contact us at any time. We reply to all of our users e-mails, in a timely manner and help resolve all the issues you are having.

Wishing everyone a great day!

Best regards,

Ida

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  17. phalanaxus

@ida15

Neither being a rebrand or partnering is anything bad. It was your explanation in malwaretips that confused me (and several people) - especially the part I quoted above.

People suspected itsentry was using ZAM tech without a deal / partnership since it had the same interface and used the same keys. Saying "We are using the same technology" and "we are tech partners" ( or Zemana made a deal to have ZAM distributed, etc.) are two different things. Since the first part doesn't imply any deals / partnerships between the firms.

While it is not illegal to use same technology, it IS illegal to use technology patented by others without their consent. And as I said people suspected itsentry might be doing such.

18. ida15

ida15 Registered Member

Hello,

My apologies for confusing you and several users-it really wasn't on purpose to confuse you guys. We have partnered with them and they are not doing anything illegal I assure you of that. I would like to thank you though and all of you users for bringing this to my attention, I appreciate it. Nothing fishy going on, so no need to worry, but thank you :)

Best regards,

Ida

19. pling_man

This is what the email from IT-Sentry says (bold is my emphasis):

Zemana in the US - sold by IT-Sentry

As a loyal Zemana.us customer, we want to let you know that from now on, you will receive emails from IT-Sentry, Inc., regarding Zemana AntiLogger renewal and purchase. We also want to make sure you know that Watchdog Anti-malware is a rebranded version of Zemana AntiMalware for worldwide distribution and features the same technology and functionality.

You will soon begin receiving emails from IT-Sentry, Inc., regarding special offers on Watchdog Anti-malware and other products to keep your computer safe and virus free

~~~ ends ~~~~~~~

This contradicts what is being saying here. Clearly IT-Sentry are passing themselves off as a re-seller of Zemana Antilogger and claim that Watchdog is a rebranded Zemana AntiMalware.

I have unsuscribed from their emails now. I assume they got my email address from Zemana.

Regarding, ZAL, I have been using it for a year or so on Windows 8.1. However I am now on Windows 10 and I keep reading there will be an upgrade to support Windows 10 and that your software team are busy working on this. What is the status of this please?
    I am using ZAL on windows 10 now. Because of my other security layers ZAM has never found anything; I want to be sure its actually working.
    Then I will be hapy to move onto some technical questions about ZAM.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  20. ida15

ida15 Registered Member

Hello @pling_man,

Unsubscribing was the best thing to do :)

You can use ZAL and ZAM on Windows 10, they work perfectly fine now.

What other products are you using? ZAM is working properly, maybe you are not infected, that's why it didn't detect anything :) And ZAM also adds extra layers of security and is fully compatible with other security software you are using, just FYI.

Best regards,

Ida

21. pling_man

Thanks ida15.
    Its good to know ZAL works properly with Windows 10. Also I am sure I am not infected :). I tried to run some of the Zemana test tools but could only check the keyboard logging (which is certainly working). I would like to test some of the others if there is a suitable tool available.
    The other security tools are in my signature. I haven't notice any problems with any of them or with Zemana (I know I probably have too many layers).

22. subhrobhandari

subhrobhandari Registered Member

Anyone else seeing a few .tmp files (I have four) in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware folder?

23. ida15

ida15 Registered Member

Hello :)

You are welcome.
    Please click on the following link for testing: https://zemana.com/AntiLogger/LeakTest
    Yes you are fully protected having in mind all the security you use :) Hackers will definitely stay away from you :)

We will get this checked.

Best regards,

Ida

24. phalanaxus

@ida15
    Any news on real time component ? Or is it soon TM ? :)

25. ida15

ida15 Registered Member

@Emre TINAZTEPE is your guy here for the real time feature:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.