Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.243 - Jan ‎03 ‎2011

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by LODBROK, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LODBROK

LODBROK Guest

Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.243 (‎Monday, ‎January ‎03, ‎2011):

* Added new anti action method for Anti-Keylogger module

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2011
  2. Kernelwars

Kernelwars Registered Member

3. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Registered Member

Thanks for update :)

4. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

Two updates in the last 3 days...I went from 1.9.2.140 to 1.9.2.143. Didn't get to see how 1.9.2.142 fared. :D

5. LODBROK

LODBROK Guest

142 was a maintenance update. This 143 is a security update (as well as the 142 stuff for those who missed it). I'll trust them that the "new anti action method" better than the old one. :D

One thing I've noticed is that the Level 4 updater engine option (introduced in 128 ) is eluding me. I don't know if it's because I have the habit of checking for updates manually and I should wait some more for Level 4 to notify me. But how long? I'm to lazy to build a logged firewall rule to watch what it's doing. It's much easier to left-click the mouse four times. :) I might get around to firing off an email to support.

Otherwise I'm really liking the no-restart, also introduced in 228, for most updates and, when necessary, the restart warning appearing in the update dialogue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.