You've reached your daily post and PM quota!

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Hiker, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiker

Hiker Registered Member

I've reached both on occasion. :mad: Both could have been during critical discussions. :'( What's the limit, and can it be bumped? :blink:

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

I dont know the limit but I read it increases with your post count.

3. Hiker

Hiker Registered Member

I don't know. I'm PM'ing with someone about making a bootable USB and I reached my limit twice today.

Last week, when I had a thread going I reached my post limit. Fortunately, it was at the end when I wanted to thank Brian for guiding me through, rather than leaving me without the use of my computer until the following day.

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

They are both on a set of step-based, graduating limits, but I'm not going into details since they are both anti-spam measures and are fairly high. There are a few different measures in play now, so I think I can tweak the main routine to increase the counts some across the board. (A different memer hit the post count limit earlier today, so, I may look at raising that one, as well.)

5. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

mike, i hit the PM one all the time.

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Use IM software instead :thumb:

7. Hiker

Hiker Registered Member

Thanks, I appreciate your response. Except for the thread where I was working with Brian K to get my laptop straightened away, it's been a non-crucial project. Maybe we should move it to IM as HiTech suggested, or email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.