You Tube Browser Problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Rainwalker, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

You tube is informing me my browser will not work, as it is outdated. I tried to go there with Firefox 15 and with Waterfox 14.0.2 ( H2ofox now outdated, but so what. Anyone else seeing this?

2. Victek

Victek Registered Member

Are you sure it's not complaining about the flash plugin or some other extension?

3. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

No, not sure. The few extensions I use would not have caused the problem which was in the user agent. Last week I played around with the secret agent extension for a few days before removing it. Did not have the problem then. I did a dirty reinstall of Firefox an hour ago. Did not help so set up a new profile and that fixed it. So who knows. Thanks for responding Victek123.

4. encus

encus Registered Member

Works just fine with the latest Firefox 15.0. Maybe you should uninstall then reinstall Firefox. Hope this will help.

5. SirDrexl

SirDrexl Registered Member

Maybe it was the Secret Agent thing. Does it leave the last selected user agent when uninstalling? Try installing that again and setting it to the real UA of the browser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.