Xfce 4.6 Final Released

Discussion in 'all things UNIX' started by Pedro, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

http://www.xfce.org/about/news?id=21

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

'Bout time! Maybe now Zenwalk 6.0 can drop the hammer and call it a wrap.

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

nice, thanks. i really like xfce, i normally install a distro that uses gnome, then change between gnome and xfce, when using xfce you get to use some apps that might not normally be installed on a straight xfce distro.

i really managed to screw up my xfce though!, it won't even load lol. but i'm not going to fix it because i need to upgrade and reinstall as i'm still using suse 10.2!

i'm sure i had a livecd that used Sabayon with xfce, it was really good and i'd definitely think about using it, i'm just not sure how much gentoo's problems effect Sabayon? maybe a lot of the gentoo people went to Sabayon? i've no idea. if Sabayon's not the best thing to use than i might install arch or debian :)

4. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

Thanks Pedro, that's good news. I like Xfce a lot. Zenwalk was a favorite of mine for a while last year. I have used it on PCLOS and a few others also. Makes for a fast light desktop. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.