Working like a CHAMP! Backup/Restore my boot camp Win7 partition

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by drosenth, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drosenth

drosenth Registered Member

Greetings,

I am currently working like CRAZY to make sure I have a way to restore an image backup of my Windows 7 32bit partition on my 2010 MacBook Air and this product is WORKING! I have been an Acronis owner/user for many years and this Backup and Recovery Home 10 is working VERY well. I can't get the unit to boot from the recovery disk via USB so I need to connect my CD - but regardless this is working VERY well so far. More tests to come, but right now this appears to be THE tool I will leverage.

My reasons for making sure I have a restore tool is that I will be using my MBA strictly as a windows 7 machine, and because of the known issues that Microsoft introduces when installing patches (BSOD's and such) I need a way to get back to a restoration point. This hardware is just KILLER for windows 7, but without a way to restore it isn't worth the hassle risk. What a GREAT product.

Thanks!
    DaveR

2. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

Did you know that if you want to change Acronis to Paragon you can get discount for desired Paragon product? You should just provide any confirmation that you have purchased Acronis version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.