Windows is broken :'(

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

it's not all bad, they say the reason for all the Longhorn set-backs were because they ended rebuilding the kernel and working from there. i hope it's true.
    http://www.smartofficenews.com.au/C...ting/Platforms And Applications/News/E5T7U6H8

2. Cursed Ghost

Cursed Ghost Guest

hi

intresting read all i have to say to that is HAAAA HAAAA services microjunk right for years thay been producing buggie bloated inferiour code by slopely stiching things together and it finaly bit them in the arse hopfuly when long horn comes out it will be the small fast efficent easy to use bloate free operating system windows should be

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

It won't be small, but possibly fast. maybe fewer bugs than in the past. Unlike a few people I won't mention, I like windows and am waiting to get the new Vista. Does anyone really have any Idea What computing would really be like without Microsoft. :doubt:

4. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

You know, those who write drivers and software for Windows Vista will probably find it more difficult than Microsoft does......Hope MS can provide some good guidelines for applications development on Vista. :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.