Will ProcessGuard 3 work with KPF 4?

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by David F., Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David F.

David F. Guest

I have a question about the new ProcessGuard 3 . Will it work with Kerio Personal Firewall 4 full version which has system and network security? Should I shut off System security, which I think is similar to what ProcessGuard does. I need a firewall, and I already owned ProcessGuard. Please let me know what you think.

David

2. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

You can use either, or both - that is, you can shut off System Security if you really want to or use it as well ! All features of both programs work together with perfect compatibility after much testing. The 2 programs do work together to form a very good combination :)

3. gottadoit

gottadoit Security Expert

There is one annoying behaviour if you enable secure message handling for kpfgui and that is that you will be prompted with the "Human Confirmation Required" popup after closing a dialog box

This is after the dialog box has already gone, so it just takes two extra clicks to cancel the HCR dialog. Not really that annoying once you get used to it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.