wiederherstellen von sata-festplatte

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by errut, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. errut

errut Registered Member

restore of sata-disk

externe satafestplatte an nforce4 intern sataraid0. geht wiederherstellen mit der festplatte auf cleane festplatte über sata oder nur über usb?

external sata-hdd , nforce4 internal raid0. can you restore from sata-disk on a clean, formatted hdd or only via usb?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  2. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

Hallo errut.

If you post in English you may be more likely to get a response. I have tried an automated translation of your question here, but it still doesn't make much sense to me :

Does external satafestplatte at NFORCE4 internally SATARAID0. go restoring with the hard disk on cleane hard disk over sata or only over usb?

F.

3. errut

errut Registered Member

Re: restore of sata-disk

sorry but i am getting old.
    the external disk is either on the sata external port (no raid) or on the usb. the internal hdd-system is raido , both are on the nforce controller. the raid is completely mirror to the external disk, which works fine.
    i formated the raid0 back to ntfs, the exteral is also on ntfs. the emergency-cd found no external disk on the sata-link only on usb (the external can both). i prefer sata it seems to me that it is much faster.
    i just want to know if the sata recovery via nforce4 controller is within the capability of ati10?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello errut,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

First of all, please make sure you use the latest build of the appropriate version of Acronis True Image. To get access to updates you should first register your software.
    Don’t forget to recreate the bootable media with the new build installed.

If updating does not solve your problem, please try booting with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

If the issue persists, please collect some information that will help us to investigate the issue thoroughly and provide you with a possible solution:

Please create Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post. Also provide the exact vendor and model of the RAID controller and hard drives you use.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.