Why I think comodo is rubbish

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Roman5, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aigle

aigle Registered Member

With D Plus.

2. rogervernon

rogervernon Registered Member

I actually liked Comodo and it did not affect my system performance. It is certainly NOT rubbish!
    I have to agree with posters who consider the constant pop-ups - even after training etc.), just too much for an average computer user in day to day uncomplicated surfing.
    Without wishing to start invidious comparisons, for these reasons, I decided to switch to Online Armor, (paid), which while by no means perfect or silent is a more practical and user friendly solution for me.
    I'm not a fan of suites so I use a separate AV, Avira PE premium, + Comodo BOclean + SAS on demand.
    I have tried several rule based firewalls too, but unless one is either very knowledgeable or prepared to become so, are just too much hassle to set up from scratch.
    I think in the real world, ease of use combined with good protection, is what most (not those here, who are technically interested) people want.
    My two-pennorth!

3. SystemJunkie

SystemJunkie Resident Conspiracy Theorist

But all firewalls will fail against port 80 crypto tunnel.:D :D :D

4. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

Hello,
    What is port 80 crypto tunnel?
    Mrk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.