Why doesn't Spyblaster destroy this Pop-Up address?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Razz Ryder, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razz Ryder

Razz Ryder Registered Member

ad.oinadserver.com/iframe3?

This demon recently got inside my computer. I have no idea how as I have a firewall and Spy Bot protection. The demon still got through. So, I downloaded Spyblaster yesterday, hoping it would eliminate this continuous interuption that can only be described as hideous.

Please tell me what can be done?

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

spywareblaster does not remove spyware and it doesnt block pop-ups directly.

it simply restricts malicious sites, blocks bad activex and also blocks spyware cookies.

if u got some malware, first try going thru the General Cleaning Instructions sticky. I recommend SUPERAntispyware and ewido anti-spyware for cleaning. failing that, post a hijackthis log at the SpywareInfo forums

3. ghodgson

ghodgson Registered Member

Dear Razz Ryder, if all you have for protection is a firewall and spybot [presume you mean the IE immunisation feature] you really need to look at and improve your overall computers protection to prevent similar future events.
    Gordon

4. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

if we open the link will we get infected? im not looking at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.