Why does an "encrypted" window come up now, and didn't any other time

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by SonyaM32, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonyaM32

SonyaM32 Registered Member

Hii,
    This morning when I came onto my forums, I always subscribe to threads,etc: and I always do Google searches. But now all the sudden this (in the pic) encryption comes up. What's up with "could easily be read by a third party"? Does that mean someone reading my info through Mozilla.? Or am I just paranoid for no reason , lol :D It does not come up when I use IE.
    I have not changed anything, and I do not want the agrivation of it poping up when I don't have a clue what it means anyway. Can someone tell me the reasons it started poping up this morning and didn't any other time? And about the third party?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005
  2. Beef

Beef Guest

Do you see the little CHECK next to ALERT ME WHENEVER....etc

that basically means THAT YOU set your setting to alert you....just as its doing......remove the CHECK........

3. SonyaM32

Thanks beef, I will remove the checkmark. :)
    I am just wondering why it comes up now, and didn't before when I didn't change anything :) ;)
    Thanks

4. beef

beef Guest

Well, with Hollween just a few weeks away....you think maybe it could be some ghost or goblin getting a jump-start ahead of other ghosts and goblins........nothing worse than a script-kiddie goblin

on a more serious note......its nothing to really concern yourself about. Computers can be very un-predictable at times.....I usually hit mine with the Stun Gun whenever it starts showing "its attitude"

If the incident happens again just post back an everyone can jump in an offer suggestions to root-out the possible cause.

Take It easy

5. SonyaM32

Ya, I knew it! The ghosts & goblins time of the year. Those dern things mess up my computer every Halloween, lol :D I knew I was being watched by something!

6. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

SonyaM32,
    The encryption window was caused by Artifical Intelligence, a silly attempt to imitate the human brain.
    A.I. can be very unpredictable. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.