Why do Paragon not answer emails

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by Gerry5039, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gerry5039

Gerry5039 Registered Member

I sent an email for help to Identify software I bought through Cleverbridge, (invoice was attached) which I have never received either through them as Paragons agent, or from Paragon Software.

After 7 days no answer, where do I go now, have I wasted my money.

This company is the hardest I have tried to contact, with no customer service at all, and all emails ignored.

My name is Mr J McNeilly and I am sure some of you have read my articles in PC Magazine as I write a column for them each month on PC related software !

Maybe this will be part of this months column, or will it, lets see

2. Paragon_Matt

Paragon_Matt Paragon Moderator

Well let me be the first to clarify, it is not hard to get a hold of us, when you send emails to possible un-monitored email addresses or ones that are meant for specific operations, emails due tend to get lost as well as spam filters as well as other possible reasons, that being said, you can contact us at 888-347-5462 during regular business hours (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST) and someone will be able to assist you.

3. Gerry5039

So Matt you are saying if I wish to get any help, email is no use because it is not monitored, or maybe get lost in your spam filters but if I ring the US from the UK with an 8 hour time difference that's ok. Well thank you very much for your answer, I guess that makes excellent business practice I must say.

As the email was sent to customer support and took 7 days to get an answer, that is incredibly ridiculous, If I had been a business and I had trouble saving data, I would be out of business now. So let me just get this right.

1) There is no Customer Services per-say
    2) There are no sales team as you use Cleverbridge an outside source.
    3) Customer support takes 7 days to answer, if you are lucky, despite stating the longest wait according to your charts on the website would be 3 days and that is as long as it does not get caught in your spam filters, or goes somewhere else.

But that's ok, I can ring the States for help. Its even the same in Germany, no way to contact the company unless by telephone, which takes for ever to get answered and costs a fortune in international calls, as we do not get the use of international toll free calls.

Thanks once again Sir for the clarification, you have certainly opened my eyes, and you have been a great help with the information.

Regards

4. Paragon_Matt

No, that is not what I am saying, nor do I appreciate you twisting my words, I am simply clarify depending on the email address you sent it to it may be an un-monitored email address, which do exist.

You clarified that there was no way to reach assistance, I simply gave you a method to do so, I cannot help the circumstances, if you would like to PM me with your issue and clarify what exactly you need as to not leave your information for the world to see I will gladly try to assist you from here, but please do not twist what I am saying. I am attempting to assist you, simple as that.

5. Gerry5039

Ok just one thing I twisted nothing I merely quoted what you had wrote, I found your first post to be terse and patronising, to be honest, and your third one isn't really much better for a Technical Support Engineer.

I then called the Paragon UK number supplied on your website 3 times 11am, 12am & 14.00pm no answer Then I rang Paragon Headquarters in Germany at 11.10am which would have been 12.10pm there, and guess what no answer no switchboard, no ivr message nothing.

Now so far 7 days to answer a support ticket, then phones not answered and then posts from you on here with an attitude, as for your help I did not pick that offer up in your first post. "Well let me be the first to clarify, it is not hard to get a hold of us"

I do not need help with this issue any longer, as one quick phone call to London and I had all the information I needed within 5 minutes.

Suffice to say Sir I will never buy another Paragon Product, nor will I ever give them a good review in the magazine, after this experience. So far it is the hardest company I have ever tried to get support from, or to contact, I had to come on a forum to get a response.

Best regards

6. Gerry5039

Thanks for your help Matt, very much appreciated.

Gerry :)

7. Paragon_Matt

You are very welcome, I am here to assist in whatever way I can, you will find another PM waiting for you, for clarification about some things but otherwise, your download links should be waiting in your inbox.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.