Who’s Watching WinWhatWhere?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by spy1, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

Re: Who’s Watching WinWhatWhere?

[Detox FREE WinWhatWhere detection/removal tool circulating pretty fast]

They should i relly think they should make one =)

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Argh Checkout! It's not fair to make a reply I don't quite understand... How can I manage my nasty flame wars?? lmao (making sure you know I was joking!)

Anyway I really do think it would happen MrBlaze... The same way people throw out free removal tools for nasty worms and viruses... I think that if the proggie was releaed with the ability to disable security proggies the community would look at it is a trojan/worm/something bad whatever... and fight it... I also think it would lose the ensuing battle for survival. Just my opinion, and I'm no expert!

3. Checkout

Checkout Security Rhinoceros

Detox, please be assured I took your post in good humour, as always.  Personally, I think the only answer to these vexing issues is hardware, not software.  If we ever underestimate the imaginations of programmers, we're all going to be losers.  Or winners,  Or winners, then losers, followed by losers, then winners, etcetera, etcetera.  Like I said somewhere else, there can't - and shouldn't -  be, limits on intellectual pursuits.

IMHO.

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Hmm Checkout may I inquire as to what you mean my hardware being the answer? Like what kind of hardware or what applications?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.