Which Server?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Psycrow, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psycrow

Psycrow Registered Member

Hi All, I'm about to implement ESET Nod 32 on my 60 PCs and have also purchased licenses for 100 exchange mailboxes. My exchange setup isn't straight forward though, let me explain.

Both incoming and outgoing emails are Natted through a seperate server to my exchange server. This seperate servers hosts MailMarshal Spam Filter. Emails come into it, go through Mail Marshal and if the filter doesn't stop them they get pushed to the exchange server. Similarly, Outgoing emails are sent from the Exchange server, through Mail Marshal on the other server and then Natted to the external world.

My question is, which server should I install the ESET Nod 32 for Exchange on? I realise this might become obvious once I get the package delivered (I only got the PO signed off today) but I want to be as prepared as possible

Any advice anyone can give will be much appreciated. And any other advise on implementation will also be appreciated.

thanks,

Jody

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

on the exchange box - it's at the mailbox level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.