Which one of these are better anti-virus?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by henryjl, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:D Thus far I am finding it rather easy to use. I have read through quite a few of the threads on this product, and a vast number report it to be very good. A good many of the individuals who post here at Wilders, I respect and value their input, one of the reason I think this forum is perhaps the best one on the WEB. I had use the free version once before, but apparently had it set to the paranoid level which slowed my machine to a crawl so I deleted it, this time however I found the standard setting and have had no such problem. Remember however that it has only been today that I downloaded and installed the Pro version.

Thanks
    Wildman

2. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

Good luck Wild guy . I am interested to know what you think as time goes by .

3. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Avast is great, it has many jaw dropping features not available on others. ;)

I uses the home edition...:cool: and supports were also fast. :D

4. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:) Man talk about a fast download of the VDF files, took 42 seconds, and I am on dial-up, can you imagine what it would have been on DSL or high speed cable? Thus far I am really liking this one.

Thanks
    Wildman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.