where's the icon?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by turtleship, Feb 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turtleship

turtleship Registered Member

First, I hope you have some patience with a relative newcomer to computers! :)
    anyway, I sucessfully downloaded spywareblaster a couple of weeks ago--started the program, etc. No major problem.

But I noticed the only thing that is on my desktop is the INSTALLATION icon-- no "ordinary running" icon for simply running the program, looking for updates, etc. Just today I installed spywearblaster yet again--updated to feb 9, etc--but STILL no "regular run" icon> I don't want to continually "newly" install spyWAREBLASTER EVERY TIME! thanks so muCH

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi turtleship,

No problem! We're glad to help. :)

Even without a desktop icon, there should by a Start menu item. Look in: Start menu > Programs > SpywareBlaster... Do you have anything available there?

3. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Don't forget that you can right-click on just about anything in the Start Menu (or for that matter anything Win Explorer can find) and "Send to ..." the desktop as a shortcut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.