Where to purchase nod 32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by Q-ball, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madsen DK

Madsen DK Registered Member

And when Pccillin is offered cheaper its always in US and Canada only. o_O :'(

EDIT!!!!!! Sorry got carried away. Forgot im in the Nod32 forum.

Price tags on Pccillin doesnt. belong here. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Or perhaps they do, if i write Nod 32 39 usd.
    PcCillin 49,95 usd.

And i messed my post up a little by editing too much :D
    Regards
    Ole

2. Q-ball

Q-ball Registered Member

Well straight,i hate we got started on the wrong foot. I didnt come here to start anything but ive never been 1 to back down from anything.I think we both have made owr points known.

Now i cant base what i buy and for what price i buy it on what other people paid.I am a business owner and will always attempt to find the best price on anything-[I BEAT A PENNY TO DEATH]

We all are different and i respect that.

Now as for evidence eleminator--i dont like there tactics ive seen on net,but they make a great program--it sure did speed my computer up--it has a quick run feature that i run every night to clean out cookies browzer history etc--anything that had installed itself on your computer without your consent.

Now in the beginning i said I DONT PAY RETAIL--well we all know at one time or another we always end up paying retail for something we want.

I havnt tried to purchase nod 32 yet--im waiting on there next upgrade before i do--but if i did purchase it at a reduced price i see now i could not post that here.I could see earthquakes,floodes,falling brimstones happen.
    Well maybe thats a little much ,but you get my meaning

PEACE :D

3. JimIT

JimIT Registered Member

I don't disagree with this statement. It does sometimes get confusing.

Shooter, we all know we can count on you for a strong opinion! :D :D :D That's a good thing! :D :D

4. JimIT

JimIT Registered Member

With all due respect, Ole...that's not true if you live in the UK, but this isn't the forum to discuss it, so I won't! ;) :D

5. Well, I try to live up to my name...but the funny thing is, we are all engrossed in this discussion over $39! Yeah, if you are a business owner, Q-Ball, and you ae buying for more than 1 computer, believe me, I think you have EVERY right to try to get a discount... but, I have real working experience with NOD32 on a daily basis.. The MONEY it saved me in downtime and repairs have already gone over $1,000!!!!! compared to what I was doing before.. I'm even considering buying another license or two...

In regards to Evidence Eliminator, this is what I bought...

Tracks Eraser Pro; www.acesoft.net

Just a tip in case you someday need another cleaner...

PS.. I heard Canon will be selling NoD32...Congrats!
    PPS.. I can't wait to see the improvements NOD32 will have with the upcoming Beta 5 and compressed files..

PPSS.. I also am a registered user of Extendia AVK. While it is a fine AV, I prefer NOD for everyday usage. Also, let's hope GAV comes Gold in the near future...Now, there is a fine AV!!

6. Madsen DK

Madsen DK Registered Member

Jim IT.
    I know, I know, and said it myself.
    Wrong forum :oops:
    Sorryyyyy again.
    It will never happen again, or so i think :D :D
    Regards
    Ole

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.