Where to post? Returnil

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by CPO, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPO

CPO Registered Member

to: The Admins

Hi. I want some help using Returnil.

However, I can't find anyplace sensible to post, and I've looked.

Yeah, I know there are places where there has been lots of posts, but I have a very specific question, and it hasn't been addressed before.

What hope do I have of anyone finding my post? (Being that there's only a few threads about Returnil).
    [and all the topics are all mixed up]

It would be quite simple to create a few new categories for the software that doesn't (yet) have a place.

FirstDefense-ISR has a place. Why not create a few new categories for Deep Freeze, and Returnil, and Shadow Defender?

And I am aware that something like this has been suggested before. Perhaps that means there is a need for better organization? WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY.

Thanks for reading my post.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

FirstDefense-ISR has an official forum section here. That means that the company, Leapfrog Software, inquired of us to create an official forum on their behalf, and we agreed that they merited such a section.

All the official forum sections here were created upon the request and inquiry of the vendors to Wilders Security management.

Unlike some other forums, we don't just create sections for any old software that people ask about. All product sections are official and their primary support forums. Deep Freeze, Returnil, and Shadow Defender have not inquired of us and we have not created sections for them.

The sections are laid out in such a way that you should be able to find the generic sections where each of those softwares have been discussed many times before. That is where you can start new topics with your questions.

Coldmoon has always posted his Returnil threads in our Software & Services section, and, that is the best place for you to start a topic about that product. Click on his profile and then click on "Find all threads started by Coldmoon" to see those threads.

3. AJohn

AJohn Registered Member

Hey LowWaterMark, something I have always wondered is if vendors pay a fee in order to have their official forums posted here?

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

No, they don't.

5. AJohn

AJohn Registered Member

Very generous. I always assumed that vendors payed a simple service fee to pay for bandwidth usage and such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.