Where to get V4 Nod32?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by keefor, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keefor

keefor Registered Member

I used V5 for a while and noticed my hard drive light going mental and durignthis time I can not open files programs folders I can switch between open windows just not do anything useful and alot of the time nod32 pops up saygn ti updated soemthng. After this occuring regular once or twice per hour I removed Nod32 and installed other AV products free trials and have been using those trouble free for about 2 months.

The other day I decided to reinstalled Nod32 because I upgraded my hard drive so re installed windows to get a cleanfresh start and all was good for a couple of days but now I experience the same problems as I did a few months ago so Iw ant to revert back to V4 if possible but I cannot find a downlaod link on the eset website and noticed others with the same problem in other threads have somehow managed to get the v4 downgrade to cure the problem.

So where can I get it?

2. nikanthpromod

nikanthpromod Registered Member

-go.eset.com/us/download/-

Attached Files:

3. keefor

keefor Registered Member

finally I got it thank you.

Why they dont put that on the eset.co.uk site is beyond my intellect.

4. keefor

keefor Registered Member

Well downgrading to version 4 has not solved the problem i still get the light on and unable to do anything for 1-2 mins every couple of hours which is weird becaus ei never had the problem before when I used v4.

Might have to go back to free month trials, my Nod32 sub is up in April I doubt I will be renewing.

5. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

if you remove the av does the issue persist? check windows event viewer logs for errors

6. keefor

keefor Registered Member

No. Like I said if I dotn use Nod I have zero problems. I used Kaspersky for a month and then Microsoft essentials and everything ran flawless and smooth yet a day or 2 after installing Nod32 it comes back.

7. nikanthpromod

nikanthpromod Registered Member

i think it should be due to scheduled scans after update..:rolleyes:
    Try to disable it and check( not recommended ;) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.