Where is the Hardware I.D.?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by gridsleep, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gridsleep

gridsleep Registered Member

I started to buy an annual subscription, but I cannot find the Hardware I.D. number anywhere in the program, as it is listed at the bottom of the subscription submission page. It says to make sure the number matches before submitting the request. I do not want to submit a non-refundable payment unless everything is four square. Thanks for any assistance.

2. gridsleep

gridsleep Registered Member

Never mind, it was on a pop up window that came up behind other windows. Isn't Windows so wonderful in its unpredictible incompetence?

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Gridsleep....Welcome to Wilders,

How are you actually getting to the plimus subscription page....thru the Spywareblaster program ?

What should happen is that when you have the SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate GUI open and you select Buy Now....a web page should open to the plimus subscription page. When that plimus page opens down at the "bottom of the subscription submission page" is the hardware ID as you mentioned. If you then look down at the Windows task bar there should be the SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate GUI minimized. Click on that minimized Window and the instead of displaying the Buy Now button there should be an open License key tab with the Hardware ID in the bottom right area. That ID should match the ID displayed on the plimus page ?

HTH,
    Bubba

Attached Files:

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Glad you found it :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.