When will Dynamic Disks be supported?!?

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by netbones, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netbones

netbones Registered Member

I've seen posts (from April 2004) stating the Disk Director will support Dynamic disks in future releases. When is this REALLY going to happen? I need to increase my OS partition and cannot due to it being dynamic.

If anyone knows of ANOTHER product that can support this, let me know!!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello netbones,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

We are currently working on the implementation of dynamic disks support. This feature will be implemented in future versions of Acronis Disk Direstor Suite 9.0.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. netbones

netbones Registered Member

Can you be more specific? This is the same answer that was posted in April 2004. 2 months? 6 months?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello netbones,

I am afraid I cannot tell any precise date. Currently the problem of dynamic disk support is being investigated by our Development Team. They didn't create any build of the product with this feature implemented. However, we are working on it and it will be certainly implemented in future versions of Acronis Disk Director Suite.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.