whazzzz uppppppppppppp

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Nov 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YODA

YODA Registered Member

Hey snowman,

Long time no see, glad things are going good. I'm still a junior mod, i picked up ur habbit of not signing on my sn hehe. I've been here on on off. Well keep it easy..... and take care.

YODA

2. snowy

snowy Guest

YODA>>>>SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!

an hows it going.....taking good care of yourself....say in my book you are a senior member...you have learned so much so quickly..........an always so helpful.......I just know in my heart of hearts that the day will come when you will walk very tall in the security community.

very best

snowman

3. *Ari*

*Ari* Registered Member

Howdy Folks !

Tonight was pretty calm weather ....no bad netbios name attacks, and guess my 56 k worked so fast ! lol, but I mean it too ! You notice when there is something going on on the net when you use slow connection type. I might say never been faster before....( test here http://www.computers4sure.com/speed.asp?iid=154 or here http://bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/ )
    I love this community and it´s members, nice to be here, and no hurry anywhere. :)

-Ari-

4. snowy

snowy Guest

Krusty

Sooooooooooo thatsssssssss whats going on..netbios name attack! I am realy rusty after being off the net for awhile.....an have been geting hammered by this netbios thing......an searching for a "stop"......like you I am on a dial-up an gosh is so slow.........well that I can do something about now..........

yes truely this is a great forum with wonderful members and visitors..........in fact its the only forum I am registered at.......yes, there are other very good security forum.....an well deserving of praise for their work by their members......its really a personal choice as the where a person feels comfortable...............

snowman

5. controler

controler Guest

Welcome back Snowman :D

I haven't communicated on a personal basis with many of you but There is definitely a bond here at Wilder's not found anywhere else.
    Even those that come is with ulterior motives end up converted LOL
    Yes we sometimes have our differences but we grow from most of the ides we share. we are a giving bunch and know it always feel good to give rather than take. Well waitaminit... We do like cool great freeware.
    here is a big group ((((HUG)))
    ok I am a sensitive guy :D

6. snowy

snowy Guest

Controler.....

so nice to see you......in fact, after reading your post this seems like a good time to tell you that over the past months I have grown to respect and admire you.......you are a real "natural" at this........an really an asset.
    LOL.......the converted usually become the best.

snowman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.