What's this ??

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Paul2, Nov 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul2

Paul2 Guest

2. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

I don't understand the language and I have never seen this program before, I really don't know what is it.
    Can somebody translate that language to english for me to understand?

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

4. Paul2

Paul2 Guest

Ok, i translated wiht Babelfish http://world.altavista.com

What is Hitman pro

Hitman pro are the ultimate spyware removal tool. It is a peel spyware and adware established for a number of schoonmaak - and protection programmes. The user must only serve the service suggesting area of Hitman pro whereupon the external programmes by Hitman pro is headed automatically. Hitman pro contain also a number of simple passive protection options with which it more cumbersome spyware are again contaminated to touch.
    For this reason Hitman pro are an ideal tool for every computer user.

Download Hitman pro 1.6.5 (041101)

Require Microsoft Windows XP (or Windows 2000)
    Windows still no 98/me version have been planned

Unique properties Hitman pro

* Automatic serving external software:
    o Ad-Aware SE 6.2
    o Webroot SpySweeper 3.0
    o Spybot Search & Destroy 1.3
    o SpywareBlaster 3.2
    o McAfee Stinger
    * The freeware versions of external software have been stored in one installer, with (at vrijgave) the newest updates, so that a contaminated machine standalone can be cleaned
    * Download automatically the newest updates, also already external software does not support this
    * Checking the correct institutions of external software
    * Uses none of the active protection possibilities of external software so that no extra active tasks on the computer are activated

What is there new
    1.6.5 (01 November 2004)

* Improved - support for derogatory installation path Ad-Aware (Hitman pro ensured problems if user Ad-Aware had installed SE themselves rather on a derogatory path then lava-soft one standard presents)
    * Improved - support for Ad-Aware SE professional (found spyware were not tackled automatically Hitman pro)
    * Improved - only of chosen components possible updates gedownload of the Internet become
    * New - option added with Ad-Aware complete systeemscan to carry out instead of only systeemdisk c:
    * Modified - Hitman pro Uninstaller hernoemd to Hitman pro Undo (is a better name because the suggestion was awoken that with that Hitman could be removed pro)
    * Updated - Setup.exe (McAfee Stinger and Ad-Aware definitions)

To-do trick

* Logging so that as Hitman pro ready is, the found spyware are communicated
    * Scheduler so that Hitman can be carried out pro on put times
    * Option to conclude computer after cleans

5. Notok

Notok Registered Member

But of course! Brilliant! :D

It are actually looks skillful.. but hopefully he can get this thing translated!

Here's a slightly better translation from http://www.freetranslation.com/web.asp
    (Finally, a program that supports At-Vinegar!)

Here's a terrible translation for laughs:
    http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran?url=http://www.hitmanpro.nl/&type=text&text=&from=dut&to=eng
    (gotta respect a translator that comes up with "Yonder is yet not one Fart".. be sure to check out the requirements :) )

6. Fire-Ant

Fire-Ant Registered Member

Hi, as a dutchman, I translated the text from the original site for you lot.;)
    Those translation sites inverted some of the meanings !!!:eek:
    It's a great tool, but it takes a while to finish all the jobs.

What is Hitman Pro

Hitman Per is the ultimate spyware removal tool. It is a skin for a number established spyware and adware cleaning and protectionprograms. The user only needs to administer the settings in the Hitman Pro shell. Then the shell wil perform the external programs to automatically run the jobs. Hitman Pro contains also a number of simple passive protection options, making it difficult for spyware to run.
    Hitman Pro is therefore an ideal tool for every computer user.

Download Hitman Per 1.6.5 (041101)

Requires Microsoft Windows XP (or Windows 2000)
    There no Windows 98 / Me version planned yet

Unique qualities Hitman Pro

* Automatically runs external software:
    o At-vinegar SE 6.2
    o Webroot SpySweeper 3.0
    o Spybot Search & Destroy 1.3
    o SpywareBlaster 3.2
    o McAfee Stinger
    * The freeware versions of the external software have been raised install in one, together with the (by free gift) newest updates, so that an infected standalone machine can be cleaned
    * downloads automatic the newest updates, even if the external software doesn't support this !
    * Checking of the right settings for the external software
    * Makes no use of the active protections possibilities of the external software so that it no extra active branches on the computer be activated

Screenshot

What's new
    1.6.5 (01 November 2004)

* Improved - Support for non deault install path At-Vinegar
    (Hitman Pro caused problems when At-Vinegar SE was installed on an other path Lavasoft default proposed)
    * Improved - Support for At-Vinegar SE Professional (found spyware wasnot automatically removed by Hitman Pro)
    * - Improved partial updates downloaded on the Internet
    * Newly - Option added with At-Vinegar for a complete system scan from start instead of just system disk C:
    * Changed - Hitman Pro Uninstaller renamed to Hitman Pro Undo (is a better name because it suggested Hitman Pro being removed)
    * Improved - Setup. ex (McAfee Stinger and At-Vinegar of definitions)

Yet To-Do

* Logging so when Hitman Pro is ready, the found spyware is reported
    * Scheduling option for Hitman Pro

* Option shutdown after cleaning

7. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

Thanks for the effort - however the previous translation did have a certain charm to it. "De user is only necessary the administration of the last sacraments" seems a fitting method for dealing with adware! :D

8. Fire-Ant

Fire-Ant Registered Member

Right, I sure had a good laugh about it :D

9. iwod

iwod Registered Member

Wow.... So anyone try it yet?

10. meneer

meneer Registered Member

You try, very efficient way to configure, update and run lots of security tools. I don't think that the Dutch language should bother you a lot. Just accept all defaults and go for it.
    Biggest problem is that the tool must follow the development of the underlying programs. The CWShredder user interface just changed, so the current version of hitman can't use it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.