Whatever happened to Lavasoft news [the Eye?]

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by ghodgson, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghodgson

ghodgson Registered Member

Dear All, As already asked what has happened? I have not had a version of the eye for 1 year now??
    Gordon

2. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

The Eye is closed...zzzzzzzzzzzz... :D

All joking aside. Your question is fair, but I would not judge the Security App. by it's failure to produce a news letter. I do believe in this case you have detected a sympton of something far worse. The total fading away of this (tho not right away) security app. it seems to detect less and less on my machine then other apps. catch and the competition is getting better not standing still or getting worse. Maybe they are working on something else and we do not know about it.

Nevertheless, I know at this point I would not pay for this app. again. No way. They better do something imho or face a decline in not only readers but users. :(

3. ghodgson

ghodgson Registered Member

Dear Mercurie, Thanks for your input. The absence of 'the eye' for so long after an enthusiastic start does seem to reflect other 'things ' going on in the background. We will have to wait and see if this symptom affects the software. Maybe the eye should be re named Rip Van Winkle news. ;)
    Gordon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.