What now

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by gre87y, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gre87y

gre87y Registered Member

2. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

what do you think? Personaly I don't know .. but it is very naïve to think that Ewido will exist all our lives .. every developper that makes a good product will get bought out .. I only hoped the buying out was done by another company rather then AVG .. now we have a top AT joining a standard AV .. if it was bought out by let us say NOD32, it would be a better package imho.

3. notageek

notageek Registered Member

Only time will tell. Me I like ewido but I have KAV so I'm not to crazy in love with Ewido. Ewido is my backup now. LOL

4. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

Well...one thing is for sure, the Ewido folks don't know, because they have new bosses and these may decide to do things differently in....say 6-12 months, as Notageek say: "Only time will tell".

Lets for a positive outcome though. :)

5. Notok

Notok Registered Member

From the front page of the website:
    So it doesn't look like Ewido is going anywhere :) It even has a tiny screenshot of v4 that you can barely make out (a very cruel thing to do)

6. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Let's keep the discussion in the first thread where most has taken place so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.