What is Trueimagehomenotify.exe

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sallypt, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sallypt

sallypt Registered Member

I haven't made any changes to my acronis settings in some time. But after my last overnight backup, the following error was displayed:

Trueimagehomenotify.exe
    The application failed to initialize properly

Searching google turns up a lot of finds for this, though I couldn't find any causes for it. But searching these forums doesn't turn up any reference to it. Can someone explain what this is? Why it showed up all of a sudden?

Using TM Home 11

2. germ

germ Registered Member

I'm a newbie, but maybe the "Trueimagehomenotify.exe" is the stuff build into TrueImage that sends you an Email notification after a backup has finished. This is what I guess by the name "Trueimagehomenotify.exe". maybe something changed in your Email settings, your online status, or so, that TrueImage coudn#t send the notification? :doubt:

3. sallypt

sallypt Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. I checked the task but the email settings have not changed, nor have any system settings, at least not intentionlly. I waited until this morning to see if the problem would happen again but it didn't. I guess I'll write it off as an anomaly for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.