what is this? Load! 0.48.13

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by akisGGG, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akisGGG

akisGGG Registered Member

at 1st i found an empty space at the taskbar at the clock area. then i moved the cursor over the empty space and saw this...

Load! 0.48.13
    -Datei:Log.txt.025
    -Fortschritt:100%
    -Speed: 220KB/s

What the hell is thato_O?? I use NoD 32 but everything is clear .I also use superantispyware.
    Does any one know what is this and how to get rid off it?

Thank you.
    I didn't know where to post this so if i post it in wrong section ...im sorry.

2. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Did you try to reboot? It looks to me like an icon was trying to load and got stuck.

3. CivilTaz

CivilTaz Registered Member

4. akisGGG

akisGGG Registered Member

ok i looked at the page ... nothing understood...thanks anyways... and if its a downloader why i can get control of it? any info on how to uninstall it would be helpfull.cause i see nothing at program files nothing at uninstall programs control panel and if i dont get it off my system a painfull format would be the next thing. Thank you.

5. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Normally when you look at the task bar in the area of the clock you should know what icons to expect. Is one of them missing and replaced with the empty space? If so I would look at the app that supports the missing icon.

6. moirijke

moirijke Registered Member

I got the same problem with Load! 0.48.13. I never intended do get it, I guess it came with some game..

I got that empty space but how do I find the app that supports that? And how do I uninstall it? I tried rightclicking it, but that wasn't very helpfull because the list was empty and nothing would open..

Also when I start my pc I get a lot of error messages from Load! They just keep coming untill I click OK on the very first one. I'm guessing that's not what is supposed to happen..

7. sillylilly

sillylilly Registered Member

I was also just having a problem with this, too. I have no idea how I got it, but I did find what it was. It shows up as winword.exe. I use a spyware process detector and it showed up on there and had the whole Load! and german information. I am thinking it has something to do with windows word, but am not sure.. Kinda leary about deleting it until I can find more info..

8. Spunk7139

Spunk7139 Registered Member

You may have figured out how to get rid of Load! 0.48.13 by now, but I figured I'll post a solution just in case you haven't, and this is for others who are currently having this problem. But this is only for those (as far as I know) who have a PC. I just ran into this dilemna today with the constant popping up of windows titled "Load" and some odd box which wouldn't leave my desktop screen titled "Dateien (432)". I tried deleting a few files and searching for the problem through a trial version of AVG which did nothing as far as I'm concerned. What I then did was do a System Restore on my computer, this allows you to restore the settings of your computer to how they were just a few days ago, or you could choose an older restore point. So when I did this, I set for the System Restore to change the settings back to how they were only two days ago. When my computer restarted, Load! 0.48.13 was gone.

Just in case you or anyone else who needs help with this doesn't know how to do a System Restore on your PC, go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore, and from there it will give you a few options and tell you what to do.

I hope this helps people with this problem. As far as I know (I've only restarted my computer once after the restoration) the Load! problem is gone.

9. balajipluto

balajipluto Registered Member

Hey... I m also facing the problem "Load! 0.48.13". I trried system restore, but it dint help. I ve now temporarily gor rid, by disabling the "winword.exe and nero.bat" from start up.

I found these files(winword.exe and nero.bat), in "C:\windows\system32" folder. Are those system files, What will happen if I delete these files.?
    Can I get rid of this problem by deleting these files...?

10. balajipluto

Hey... I m also facing the problem "Load! 0.48.13". I trried system restore, but it dint help. I ve now temporarily got rid, by disabling the "winword.exe and nero.bat" from start up.

I found these files(winword.exe and nero.bat), in "C:\windows\system32" folder. Are those system files, What will happen if I delete these files.?
    Can I get rid of this problem by deleting these files...?

11. balajipluto

You can temporarily get rid, by doing the following

Start----> Run
    type "msconfig" in the run dialog box,
    The config utility will open. There U can configure your PC for selective startup. U disable "winward.exe and nero.bat" in the startup area.

12. thegiveramw

thegiveramw Registered Member

I had a similar problem, but did something different to get rid of it. I went to my system32 file, and deleted "plugins" which was a file that was created around the same time the Load thing showed up. It didn't want to let me delete it at first stating that another program was using it, so you have to close your internet browser and taskmanager then delete it. Afterward i restarted my computer and it was gone. That did it for me. I did look through the file first though to make sure there was nothing of real importance in there.
    I agree with everyone's assesment as to what it is. It seems to be an icon for a file within the plugins file that you would get from downloading things from rapidshare or megauploads stuff like that. (I probably didn't explain that too well but i'm pretty tired sorry about that).
    If you try what i did I hope it works as well for you as it did for me :) Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.