What forum features do you want the new forum to offer?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by GroverH, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

May 10, 2006
    Massachusetts, USA
    What forum features do you want the new forum to offer? (Note I am discussing the features of the new forum--not features of True Image software).

1. A continuation of the attachment posting procedure (or equivalent). The current procedure is very easy to use and I especially like the ability to delete an existing attachment and return a corrected or improved image back in its place.

2. Add the ability to upload a pdf or zip file to the forum without having to perform a pseudo renaming chore.

3. A continuation of the user signature feature (or similar).

4. For the new forum admin to be as cooperative as the admin and moderators have been on the Wilders forums. [highlight]Kudo's especially to LowWaterMark (forum admin) for his willing assistance in the past.[/highlight] My "How to" guides would not be available to other members without his assistance in storing them on this website.

5. A better method of searching future user postings for prior solutions to similar problems.

6. An Index of the existing Acronis KB reference articles. There is a lot of information there but it is difficult to find. Many of the responses by support personnel reference existing articles. I believe the problem poster would search for this type references if it were easier to locate. Perhaps a method already exists to find this but a normal search does not always locate. An index or topic list might help.

These are just a few which come to mind. Perhaps you have other recommendations you might like to add.
  2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Definitely a better search feature.

An indication in the thread listing if a solution has been given by Acronis. This may not be easy because a request for more info is not a solution.

I would like to see a template for new posts that collects info such as PC model or motherboard model if not brand-name PC, where problem archive is stored, "Does problem occur in Windows or with the TI CD or both".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.