Warning Red alert TDS FALSE READING

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Mr.Blaze, Jun 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Wait for the version 4 and whatever is in the build, what's possible from our sishhhhlists hushhhh wishlist and suggestions..... never know what it all will look like.

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

=( no no NOO I was just intending to suggest to ask a yearly membership for using the software, in stead of lowering prices.

THAT WOULD SUCK LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT AS IT STANDS I BUY TDS FOR 50 BUCKS WHICH IS PERTY HEFTY BUT I GET FREE UPGRADS AND UPDATES

But you were sugesting a yearly update subscription how is that better thats more expensive LOL

JOOSKY  WINK EYE THATS NOT THE BEST SALES PITCH IVE HEARD LOL

I got some water front property in the middle of the airzona desert you might be intrested in buying lol

resonalbly priced at a bargin  of 200,000 dollars what you say=) wink eye

3. Mr.Blaze

but i owen tds is already so it dosent matter what 4 look like i know it will be good how could it not be awsome but i get that anyways will i hope i do in less somethings changed lol.

i was just sugesting for those that dont owen tds and would want some kind of protection from the best tds utlity in the world with small budgets espechially with are hurting econmy thanks to george bush.

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

No time for yoyur watery desert, my shares are invested in DCS already if you don't mind.
    Again, for the toys, tools and builds wait for the version 4 what it has or has not and look for ALL the free tools at the web site.
    You have a web site of your own don't you?
    Make it loading super fast, aqnd see what you can do with that. Maybe advertise shares of your water desert with some attractive msagent of your own build, whatever, voice controlled scanning and updating your system.
    For how-to's look in the several MSAgents newsgroups, etc; even with paintbrush you can start with the first creations of 2D agents as a try-out.
    With all that, you make your own agent, have it start and TDS, scan the system voice controlled, update the databases, and open the Helpfile on special keywords more then just "Help!" Oh, and have it read the pages for you, including the TDS scan alerts! But don't submit them as voicemails to TDS lab, just as normal files as they are so they can look really into it for other infections than a possible flu.

5. controler

controler Guest

Jooske

I think we can do all the voice commands right from IBM viaVoice ;)  PLUS   typing in any of your favorite applications including three different chat ptograms at one time.

Funny you should mention the yearly subscription.

I know you don't like to hear this word here>
    LockDown but that is what they do.
    They charge a one time Lifetime fee or a yearly fee.
    I think their proxy servers are about 28 bucks amonth
    yea I see who's making the big bucks LOL
    I think Jooske makes alot of money on her DCS shares

[glow=red,50,300]controler[/glow]

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

When i first was aware of the LD they were over 3 times the TDS price if i remember well, so that was already about a once in a lifetime fee :)
    But i am very happy with my TDS and all the other amazing DiamondCS tools as you are and yes, that's one of the best investments to make these days.

You know we don't pay for the ownership of the software, but for the ability to use it, so kind of membership is all legitine.

7. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Jooske - I really do hope that's all your own idea (about the subscription stuff, that is) - part of the reason I bought TDS is because it was a one-shot expenditure.

I really hope there're no plans for that to change. Pete

8. UNICRON

UNICRON Technical Expert

worry not.

9. Mr.Blaze

thx god if unicorn says it so it must be true i was sweating over here lol=)

i just recently bought tds of course it was mainly for the free upgrade to 4 cause tds 4 was mentioned but you guys acted like it be out soon lol =)

but thats ok tds is still all that and a bag of chips.

10. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

That's what we all thought, but that was before filling in the wish lists and new programs coming in between and more features and security wishes and development and a new programmer with even more undocumented new invents put in program and more ... and ... and.... working around the clock there, --what else in the most exclusive capital in this planet with a view on all their users everywhere in all time zones--
    so patience!
    You have no time anyway if you look in the agents newsgroups to play around with the new scripts there :D
    List-Subscribe: <http://dogagent.com/mailman/listinfo/msagent>,
    <mailto:msagent-request@dogagent.com?subject=subscribe>
    especially those which came in today!

11. Mr.Blaze

HEY AM I SUPOSE TO SUBSCRIBE YOU KNOW IM NOT VERY SMART LOL WHATS THE DEAL WITH THAT LINK=)

12. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Have a look and enjoy some msagents knowledge. You knew already the way to their download servers recently and now it's time to go some deeper into that knowledge and at least enjoying the scripts :)
    It's more a hobby these days to make them a kind of theater and stories to look at, in stead of one desktophelper doing some things for us.
    With TDS we can do more or less as soon as we learn how to use some functions.
    For TDS of course i try them out to use them after in more serious stuff.  

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.