Virtual comodo + Rapport, PC Crash ?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by javahole, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javahole

javahole Registered Member

Dec 5, 2012
    In my epic (and sometimes extremely dangerous) journey to create a decent (and free) security set up i've just had a lengthy crash of my laptop/black screen whilst using virtual comodo dragon browser. I thought my laptop had taken its last gasp at one point, but eventually came back to life. Its like a jungle out there on the web.

I decided to turn off Rapport as i suspect they're conflicting. No crashes browsing with rapport and chrome.

Anybody else had or heard of problems between the two ? I'm not sure i would feel ok messin with the settings to accomodate the two.

If it is a conflict , what would you do for online banking ? Just use rapport with google chrome or use the Comodo dragon Virtual browser on its own for banking?

Do you think a software like Rapport is ok to turn on and use for just when you want password protection, or should you use it all the time ?

Seems like the Comodo Dragon Virtual is good enough for non financial password protection , but a substitute for Rapport for banking ??

At the moment everything is fine and no crashes.
    May the force be with you and thanks for any help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.