Vipre & EQSecure

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Smiggy, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiggy

Smiggy Registered Member

In a word, WOW!!!

Talk about a light load on your PC with no loss of security!
    My commit load on bootup has decreased by over 35mb.

EQSecure is, as a lot of people already know, a fantastic piece of kit, especially when coupled with Alcyon's rulesets, oh and FREE!!

Vipre has astounded me too, I read the blurb from Sunbelt regarding performance and decided to trial it.
    They weren't fibbing, I ran a full, deep scan and wrote a letter in Word at the same time as having my browser open. No lag, not stutters and no performance drop.
    Ok, full disk scan is slower that ESET and AVIRA but so what if there's no impact on you doing other stuff in the meantime?!!

If you're looking to try a new setup then you can't go far wrong with this pairing.
    I've got SandBoxIE for my browsing so I'm covered, security wise, from all angles.

:thumb:

2. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Google for an upgrade to common sense V2 it just released. Boot up time is asthonishing. Decision lag is in nano secs.

3. Smiggy

Smiggy Registered Member

Thanks for update on that, got the download!
    Boot time slows considerably when driver is subjected to the alfluence of incohol!!

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.