Version 3.0.669

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by WilliamP, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

Can the new 3.0.669 be downloaded and run on top of 667 ? What has been fixed or updated?

2. osip

osip Registered Member

I just installed it on top without problems...the changelog appearently not released yet.

3. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

4. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

Thank you. I was hoping CPU usage was fixed.

5. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

rofl 1 issue fixed and it was a Non Priority issue at that :doubt: 100cpu fix maybe fixed sometime in the next oooo I don't know 4.0 Release ? :cautious:

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Could you please confirm that this problem doesn't occur when copying/moving files and that you actually have advanced heuristics and runtime packers disabled on file access (default setting)?

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

No need to jump on this one as the changelog fix is a non issue for me. 667 is working just fine.

8. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

No it happens after boot up. I don't have a chance to copy and paste any files! Ekern is to busy using my computer for me! :cautious:

Edit:
    this is on a FRESH Install of XP!. there is no other programs for it to conflict accept world of warcraft. and frankly for the past year + I been using this program never had this issue. and I'm not alone. And before its asked please don't ask me to uninstall and reinstall it. surprise me with something different please ;)

9. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Can you confirm you didn't alter default settings and advanced heuristics and runtime packers are disabled on file access in the real-time protection setup?

10. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

.... Fresh Install! checked Advance and Runtime both DISABLED!. I'm just like the other 390498 (pounded Head on keyboard for Number but sure its pretty close) people out there with this problem. please look into the program and less at my computer. As if I uninstall the program wala computer fixed only thing wasted, is my Cash. But that's seeming less and less important to me as I look for a Solution to this. :cautious:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.