user name/pass

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by T1GGALAT0R, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T1GGALAT0R

T1GGALAT0R Registered Member

i had my drives on raid 0,and yesterday one of them died,i lost all my stuff.

i have lost my user name and password for nod32,i have tried using the online lost user/pass thing but it does not send my user name pass in the email.

why not?

could a mod check up for me?

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

If you purchased from a reseller - email the reseller - if not, Eset if your answer...

email support [a] eset.com with your name and email address - they should be able to find it.

They'll need your name/email at least.

3. Big Apple

Big Apple Frequent Poster

Terrible accident indeed, losing all your data! Please start making use of backups. I always have two harddisks and use Second Copy to make daily backups of all my important data to the second harddisk! You can't go without! It has saved me so many times already!
    So many people are using external harddisks with the idea that nothing will be lost, but if you don't make a backup (copy) of all yor stuff and the external HD crashes.........you are the big loser!
    Just a thought.

Don't worry about Eset, that'll be fixed for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.