UR + Vista

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sineex, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sineex

sineex Registered Member

Is Universal Restore function works fine with Vista?
    I successfully installed True Image + UR and made image. But when i'm trying to restore it - there is no option to use UR. Boot disk is good.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello sineex,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Corporate Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify the exact version name and build number of Acronis True Image and Acronis Universal Restore you use? You can find the full version name and build number by going to Help -> About... menu in the main program window, or in the properties of the installation package file.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. sineex

sineex Registered Member

Hi!
    i'm using "Acronis True Image Enterprise Server® with Acronis Universal Restore® version 9.1 (build*3*854)".

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello sineex,

Currently, Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server does not support Windows Vista. Most likely the support will be implemented in the next build of the product. I'm sorry, but the exact time-frame isn't decided yet.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.